The Stamparatus will change the way you stamp, and before long, you’ll wonder how you crafted without it!
Why do YOU need one? Here’s just some of the features…
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Hinge Stamping … this is simply amazing!!
.Here is a video from Stampin’ Up! to show you everything about the Stamparatus….
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and Photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with Photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and grid lines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price–$49.00 – Reserve your copy on November 16, 2017
- Reserve your Stamparatus on November 16th – check out my blog tomorrow for additional information on how to reserve your very own!