Today is the day….you can Reserve your very own Stamparatus!!!
1pm Pacific Time
2pm Mountain Time
3pm Central Time
4pm Eastern Time
Please note this reservation process is new to Stampin’ Up! Unlike normal online ordering, with the Stamparatus you will need to reserve one and it will ship to you. Here are the different reservation windows.
Here’s how you reserve a Stamparatus
1. Create an online account with Kim Vogel kim_vogel.stampinup.net
2. If you already have an account, skip step one!
3. Click here to Reserve your Stamparatus (this link will work tomorrow at the above listed times)
4. Fill out form and add credit card info. Credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from Stampin’ Up!
5. Email me at email@example.com and let me know that you reserved your Stamparatus through me and I will give you 5 free handmade cards!
6. Watch for email in early February that the Stamparatus is in your shopping vcart.
7. Finalized order by logging in to your account and at this point you an add to your order (so that you will qualify for a Sale a bration item.
Don’t delay – reserve your own right away!! Make sure you scroll down to check out my previous blog post that provides you with a video on this amazing stamping placement tool.