- Rubber Room Ramblings – Christine Kolly
- Stampin’ Created By U-Lisa Bauer
- Stamping with Tamie – Tamie Ackerson
- Basement Bunch Stampers – Kim Vogel
- Orange Peony Papercrafts – Cheryl Grigg
- Lynnzcrafters – Lynn Streifert
- Dawn’s Creative Chalet – Dawn Bourgette
- The Lady and Her Stamps – Raquelle Bath
- The Creativity Barn – Laura Anderson
- The Craft Sergeant – Tara Stay
Welcome to our blog hop for the month of October I am so excited to be hopping with you all.
As a reminder, we will be hopping together once a month to show you ideas and designs using current Stampin’ Up! products.
This month our theme is Thanksgiving. I chose to share with you a really cute card and a tiny treat box. I plan to make these treat boxes for my Thanksgiving dinner and place one at each guests spot. I plan to put some candy corn in each of them. I’m sure they will be a big hit! The DSP that is wrapped around the box is 2 x 6 and fits around the box perfectly!
Did you know that we sell these boxes?!?!?!?!! So stinkin’ cute and SO EASY, that’s the vest part
Here is a picture of m card and the fall themed treat boxes. I chose to use the Come to Gather product suite. I love this suite for fall!
See below for the complete list of supplies I used to make these projects.
You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog, Kim Vogel, or you may have come from the person previous to me on the list. If you get off track at any time, the full line-up below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects. At the moment you are visiting Kim Vogel.
Thanks for taking part in our blog hop, there are so many amazing ideas and inspiration.
If you are interested in purchasing supplies to make these projects you can click on the supply list below and it will take you directly to my online store.