Thank you all so very much for tuning in and watching my touch base Thursday Facebook Live videos.
Here are some pictures of the projects that I made this week.
If you haven’t joined by group yet, CLICK HERE and join in on Thursdays at 7 PM EST. You can also watch the replay of Thursday’s projects.
As promised, here are directions for the cute little mini album that I created:
1. Cut a piece of cardstock 4.25 x 12, score at 3.25 and 6 5/8, rotate to the other side and score at 1 5/8, and 1 7/8, this piece is the wallet for the album.
2. Cut three cardstock pieces (I chose three different colors), 3 x 8 and score at 4
3. Cut a piece of cardstock 1.25 x 8 for the belly band
4. Punch one circle using the 1 3/4 inch circle punch and another circle using the 1 1/2 inch circle punch
5. Cut DSP pieces 4 x 4, 4 x 3.25, and 4 x 4.5
Assemble as shown above and enjoy. This album is PERFECT as a little brag book to have in your wallet to show pictures of your children or grandchildren.
ENJOY!!!! Have a great day everyone!